Cheese Steak Egg Rolls.
cheese steak egg rolls, Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Cheese Steak Egg Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheese Steak Egg Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheese steak egg rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Steak Egg Rolls:
- Take 6 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt bend.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 1 of small red pepper, thin sliced.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 8 of ounnceblack diamond spreadable cheddar cheese, at room tempera.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- Make ready 1 of latge egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- Make ready 8-10 of eggroll wraooers.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Take of Garnish seasoning.
- Get as needed of Fresh grated Romano cheese,.
- Take as needed of Sriracha seasoning,.
Instructions to make Cheese Steak Egg Rolls:
- In a skillet heat oil and butter until hot. Season beef with sriracha and brown in the skillet removing to a plate as each piece is cooked.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper and soften, add green onions.
- Add beef, vegetables and cheeses and Parmesan peppercorn dressing to bowl and combine. Cool compleatly.
- Make eggrplls.
- Lay eggrolls on a flat surface and brush edges with egg wash.
- Place some filling on the end.
- Fold sids over.
- Roll up compleatly enclosing filling.
- Heat enough oil to cover 2 eggrolls at a time in a deep pot to 350.
- Fry eggrolls until golden. Remove to a rack to drain, sprinkle with Romano cheese and sriracha seasoning while hot..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce such as mustard sauce, chili sauce, cheese sauce, barbaque sauce or sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheese steak egg rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Cheese Steak Egg Rolls: For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.