Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked salmon with caramelized onions. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked salmon with caramelized onions using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Prepare 1 lb of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Combine pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne, onion powder, garlic, sugar, mustard, and olive oil. This should make a thick paste..
- Spread mixture over salmon and let sit for an hour or so.
- Chop onion. Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion. Cook until golden & caramelized. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake salmon for approx 20 mins. I sometimes add a little maple syrup to the bottom of the pan before baking. Make sure to put down non stick foil if you do this for easier cleanup.
- Spread caramelized onions generously over the top of the salmon. Serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked salmon with caramelized onions recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you know it can help raise your mood too!
Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions: You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!