Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Prepare of ● For The Asparagus.
- Make ready 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Take to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Take 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- Get 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Salmon.
- Make ready 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- Take 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- Get Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Take Dash of Sea Salt.
- Make ready Dash of Dried Chives.
- Get of ● For The Garnishments.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Make ready of Fresh Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!