rava laddu, Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Rava laddu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Rava laddu is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rava laddu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rava laddu:
- Make ready 1 cup of rava/semolina(250grms).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of warm milk.
- Take 7-8 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Take 4-5 of pistas.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee/clarified butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
Instructions to make Rava laddu:
- Heat up a sauce pan add 2tbsp ghee, roast cashew nuts and raisins, when raisins puffs up and cashew nuts become golden in colour take it out, keep ready rava, coconut to roast and grind sugar to powder.
- Now add rava to the same pan in remaining ghee roast on low to medium flame about 5-6 minutes stir continuously until it changes its colour a bit and you get good aroma.
- Now add grated coconut to this and roast for another 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the flame, take that out and let it cool down a bit, add powdered sugar to it, give it a good mix add cardamom powder, roasted nuts and raisins.
- Add 2tbsp of warm milk mix it well, mixture gets little sticky, you can prepare perfect laddu without any hassles, garnish according to your taste and serve delicious rava laddu.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rava laddu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Rava laddu: For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.