mixed raita, For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Mixed Raita is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mixed Raita is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mixed raita using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Raita:
- Get 1 cup of fresh curd (yoghurt ).
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Get 3-4 tsp of fresh pomegranate.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1-2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Mixed Raita:
- Take a mixing bowl add curd and sugar. Whisk it well..
- Chop the onion and tomato in small pieces..
- Add chopped onion, tomato and pomegranate seeds into curd..
- Add red chilli powder, salt, black salt and cumin powder.Mix it well..
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and garnish it with coriander leaves and pomegranate..
- Serve chilled..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mixed raita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Mixed Raita: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.