Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked salmon #helpfulcook. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked salmon #helpfulcook using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook:
- Prepare 1 of fillet of salmon.
- Take 30 grams of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh finely chopped chives.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Make ready 1/4 of fresh chilli pepper, sliced.
- Take 10 grams of chopped broccoli.
- Get 10 grams of green beans.
- Prepare 5 grams of spinach.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, crushed inside skins.
- Get 1 (1 drop) of olive oil.
- Take 1 (1 slice) of lime.
Steps to make Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook:
- Pre-heat an oven to 220°C / 200°C fan..
- On a sheet of baking parchment or tin foil, pour the drop of oil into the centre..
- Lay the green beans, broccoli, and spinach on the sheet. Then place the salmon on top..
- Place the butter, chives, parsley, garlic clove and chilli..
- Lay the slice of lime on top, now wrap the salmon inside the sheet, making sure to create a bag, leaving room for the fish and veg to steam inside..
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20mins or until cooked to your liking..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked salmon #helpfulcook recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook: So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.