Foods That Make You Happy
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salmon chanchan-yaki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Chanchan-yaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Salmon Chanchan-yaki is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon chanchan-yaki using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Make ready 4 of pieces Raw salmon.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a carrot Carrot.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of a small pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/2 of a small pack Shimeji mushrooms.
Instructions to make Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine all the ★ ingredients. Parboil and cut the potatoes..
- Slice the carrot into strips and the leek into 5 cm lengths. Cut off the root end of the mushrooms and shred..
- Spread out the foil and top with the salmon. Spread the miso on top, then assemble the vegetables. Wrap up with foil..
- Bake in an oven at 220°C for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces and scatter them over the food. Sprinkle on shichimi spice to taste..
- 10/8/2008 – The pictures were hard to see, so I changed them. The instructions are the same, even if the vegetables are a little different..
- "Simmered Chicken and Konnyaku"..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food salmon chanchan-yaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
Salmon Chanchan-yaki: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.