Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, claypot rice in rice cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook claypot rice in rice cooker using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Make ready 300 gr rice, rinse a couple times until the water gets clear, drained
- Get 400 ml water
- Prepare 3 bacon slices, cut to taste
- Prepare 3 lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced
- Make ready 2 tbs sesame oil
- Take 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Get 2 cm ginger, grated
- Take 10 gr dried shrimp (do not need to be soaked), if the size is large, chop them
- Make ready 1 tbs oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs dark soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare to taste ground black/white pepper
- Get Frozen vegetables as needed (optional)
Steps to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Add sesame oil in the rice cooker pot. Close the lid. Press the "cook" button. Wait until the oil gets hot.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, shallots and ginger. Saute until fragrant and wilted.
- Press the "off" button. Add rice, water and all remaining ingredients plus seasonings, except frozen vegetables. Stir it.
- Close the rice cooker, press the "cook" button and wait until it turns to "warm". Add frozen vegetables. Mix it up. Close the lid. Leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes then serve.
One of the first varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Your body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food claypot rice in rice cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!