Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy chicken, kale and rice soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have creamy chicken, kale and rice soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- Make ready 2 chicken breast, boiled cooled and shredded (or use rotisserie)
- Take 2.5 cups fresh kale, chopped
- Prepare 1 large onion, diced
- Take 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 3 celery, diced
- Take 2 small-medium carrots, diced
- Prepare 2 tbs flour
- Prepare 2 tbs butter
- Get 1.5 tsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1/2 cup cream (half&half is fine)
- Take 6 cup chicken stock
- Get 3/4 cup rice (uncooked)
- Take 1 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare 2 tsp dried basil
- Make ready 1 dried bay leaf
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil with butter on medium high heat. Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent. Then add your carrots and celery, cook for 4 min.
- Add the flour to the pot and cook for 2-3 min. Add your milk and cream to the pot. Cook for 5 more min, the mixture should be pretty thick.
- Add your shredded chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Add all of your chicken stock. Let this cook together for about 20 min. (On medium low)
- After 20 min, add your rice and kale to the pot, cook for another 30 min. (On medium low)
- The longer you let it cook, the thicker it will become.
- Note: if u boil bone in chicken for this recipe. Save the water you boiled the chicken in, just strain it to remove any icky parts and add that to your soup if you dont have stock.
- This makes a lot of soup, the leftovers are even better if you can imagine!!
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy chicken, kale and rice soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!