Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, har cheong gai | shrimp paste chicken burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook har cheong gai | shrimp paste chicken burger using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Har Cheong Gai | Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger:
- Prepare Chicken Patties:
- Make ready 300 g Skinless Boneless Chicken Thigh,
- Get 1.5 TBSP Granulated Sugar,
- Take 1 TBSP Shrimp Paste Preferably Lee Kum Kee,
- Make ready 4 TBSP Tapioca Starch,
- Prepare 1 TBSP Rice Flour,
- Get 1 TBSP Shao Xing / Hua Diao Wine,
- Take 1 TBSP Oyster Sauce,
- Prepare 1 TBSP Light Soy Sauce,
- Take 1 Egg Lightly Beaten,
- Make ready Pinch Sea Salt,
- Make ready Pinch White Pepper,
- Get Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Take Burger:
- Get Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying
- Prepare 1 Red Onion Finely Sliced,
- Prepare Pinch Granulated Sugar,
- Take Pinch Sea Salt,
- Take Pinch Black Pepper,
- Prepare 1 Handful Fresh Coriander Coarsely Chopped,
- Prepare 3 TBSP Sriracha,
- Make ready 3 TBSP Kewpie Mayo,
- Make ready 4 Steamed Bao,
Instructions to make Har Cheong Gai | Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/mantou-bao if you wanna make your own steamed bao.
- Prepare the chicken patties. - - Slice the chicken thigh into 4 equal pieces. - - In a shallow bowl, add the rest of the ingredients. - - Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in the chicken. - - Coat the chicken well with the batter. - - Cover with cling film and marinade in the fridge overnight. - - Prepare a dutch oven with 2 inches of oil over medium heat.
- To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.* - - Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. - - Do not discard the marinade.
- Spoon some of the marinade over the chicken to create a crispy skirt. - - Deep fried until golden brown on both sides. - - Remove from heat and drain off excess oil on a wire cooling rack or on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Assemble the burger. - - In a skillet over medium heat, add in about 2 TBSP of oil. - - Once oil is heated up, add in onion. - - Season with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Saute to combine well. - - Turn the heat down to low. - - Saute constantly until the onions are caramelized, about 30 mins. - - Transfer into a bowl.
- Add in coriander. - - Toss to combine well. - - Set aside. - - In a small bowl, add Sriracha and mayo. - - Stir to combine well.
- Set aside. - - Slice the bao into halves lengthwise. - - Spread the Sriracha mayo sauce on all halves. - - Place the chicken patties on the bottom bao.
- Top it off with the caramelized onion mixture. - - Close the burger with the top bao. - - Serve immediately.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating a lot of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food har cheong gai | shrimp paste chicken burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!