Not-exactly Minestrone Soup.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, not-exactly minestrone soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Not-exactly Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Not-exactly Minestrone Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook not-exactly minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Not-exactly Minestrone Soup:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Get 1 of leek, sliced.
- Make ready 3 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 100 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped.
- Get A few of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 litres of vegetable stock. “Marigold” or stock cubes fine.
- Take Handful of dried pasta. I’ve used Trofie but otherwise break large types of pasta into pieces.
- Get 400 g of tin cannelloni beans, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage in strips. The core stalk has also been used, diced.
- Take 1 tsp of each dried oregano and thyme.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Not-exactly Minestrone Soup:
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan. Gently fry the onion for 3 minutes, only stirring to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and fry for a further minute. Then stir in the tomato purée, pepper, mushrooms and the leek and continue to fry gently for another 2 minutes..
- Stir in the carrots and continue gently frying for 2 minutes or until all the vegetables are nicely softened but not browned. Add the cherry tomatoes and give it all another gentle stir..
- Add the tinned tomatoes and the stock. Gently but throughly stir, add the oregano, thyme and basil, bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, put a lid on and cook for 15 minutes..
- Add the beans and the pasta, stir and continue to cook until the pasta is cooked, around 8-12 minutes..
- Stir in the cabbage and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Then season to taste and serve piping hot, with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food not-exactly minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
Not-exactly Minestrone Soup: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.