Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, parsnip soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parsnip Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Parsnip Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have parsnip soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parsnip Soup:
- Make ready 4 of Parsnips.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 250 ml of Chicken broth.
- Take 400 ml of Milk.
- Get 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Water.
- Make ready 1 pinch of White pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Peeled sweet chestnuts.
- Get 1 dash of Paprika powder.
- Make ready 2 of Bay leaves.
Instructions to make Parsnip Soup:
- Peel the parsnips and cut into 1 cm chunks. Finely chop the onion..
- Place a deep pot over medium heat and add the olive oil and butter. Add the vegetables from Step 1 and cook over low heat until the onion is translucent..
- Sprinkle the flour into the pot and lightly stir-fry. Now add the chicken broth, a little at a time, and stir until smooth..
- Add the heavy cream, milk, and bay leaves to the pot and simmer over low heat to reduce. When the parsnips are soft, remove the pot from the heat. Use a stick blender (or a regular blender) to blend the soup. *At this point, the soup will still be very thick..
- Return the pot to low heat and gradually add water until the soup is the consistency you prefer..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and white pepper and then strain the soup. Add 2 sweet chestnuts to each bowl and pour in the soup. Sprinkle with paprika powder..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parsnip soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood too!
Parsnip Soup: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!