Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, parsnip soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parsnip Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Parsnip Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have parsnip soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parsnip Soup:
- Take 4 of Parsnips.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 250 ml of Chicken broth.
- Take 400 ml of Milk.
- Take 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
- Take 1 pinch of White pepper.
- Make ready 8 of Peeled sweet chestnuts.
- Make ready 1 dash of Paprika powder.
- Make ready 2 of Bay leaves.
Instructions to make Parsnip Soup:
- Peel the parsnips and cut into 1 cm chunks. Finely chop the onion..
- Place a deep pot over medium heat and add the olive oil and butter. Add the vegetables from Step 1 and cook over low heat until the onion is translucent..
- Sprinkle the flour into the pot and lightly stir-fry. Now add the chicken broth, a little at a time, and stir until smooth..
- Add the heavy cream, milk, and bay leaves to the pot and simmer over low heat to reduce. When the parsnips are soft, remove the pot from the heat. Use a stick blender (or a regular blender) to blend the soup. *At this point, the soup will still be very thick..
- Return the pot to low heat and gradually add water until the soup is the consistency you prefer..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and white pepper and then strain the soup. Add 2 sweet chestnuts to each bowl and pour in the soup. Sprinkle with paprika powder..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food parsnip soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
Parsnip Soup: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!