rava laddoo, For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Rava Laddoo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Rava Laddoo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rava laddoo using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rava Laddoo:
- Take 3 cups of Rava Sooji Semolina Fine / / (preferably pre-roasted).
- Take 60 gms of Unsalted Butter.
- Make ready 1 ½ cups of Coconut Shredded Dry.
- Take 1 ½ cups of Sugar.
- Take ¼ cup of Raisins butter , roasted in a little.
- Get ¼ cup of Cashew butter , coarsely chopped and roasted in a little.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Get 150 ml of Milk Evaporated.
Steps to make Rava Laddoo:
- Melt Butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add Rava and fry for about 5 minutes. If you are using rava that isn’t pre-roasted, fry until you get the aroma of the rava. Be.
- Very careful to not cook the rava as then it cannot be used for the laddus..
- Now add the Shredded Coconut and Sugar and mix well on low heat for few seconds..
- Add Raisins, Nuts and Cardamom powder and mix well..
- Add the Evaporated Milk and turn off the stove. Keep mixing everything for a couple minutes until the Evaporated Milk is well incorporated..
- Remove the pan from the stove..
- Dip your hands in cold water, as the mixture might still be a little hot, then take small amount of the mixture (golf ball size) and roll it into balls..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rava laddoo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you would like to be in a better mood. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Rava Laddoo: Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.