Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetable masala cheese toast-open sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable masala cheese toast-Open sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vegetable masala cheese toast-Open sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetable masala cheese toast-open sandwich using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable masala cheese toast-Open sandwich:
- Take 5-6 Brown Bread / White bread slices
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 onion finely chopped
- Get 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Get 1/2 tomato finely chopped
- Take 1/3 cup capsicum finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup carrot finely chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare to taste salt
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get as needed Water
- Get handful fresh coriander chopped
- Make ready butter as required
Instructions to make Vegetable masala cheese toast-Open sandwich:
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds let them crackle add cumin seeds stir and let them sizzle to change their colour slightly.
- Add onion and stir well, add green chilli saute well till the onion turn translucent.add tomato and saute well on low to medium flame till they get soften.
- Add capsicum and carrot saute them well.add turmeric powder, cumin powder,kashmiri red chilli powder and garam masala.mix the spices well.add salt,sugar and tomato ketchup as per taste.
- Add 3 -4 tbsp of water and mix well.cover the pan with the lid and cook the veggies till they are done.(5 to 6mins)do check after 2-3 minutes in between.
- When the veggies are done,switch off the flame.add fresh coriander and mix well.keep aside.
- Toasting the bread – heat a tawa, keep the flame low to medium. add some butter and spread it with spatula.place sliced bread slices on tawa.(cut bread slices in to two halves triangles).
- When the butter is getting toasted, spread some butter on the top of the all bread slices.flip the bread slices,now spread few spoons of veggies masala mixture on the top of the bread.
- Now spread some grated cheese over the veggies cover the lid and cook until cheese melts (for a min).
- Vegetable masala cheese toast is ready to serve. serve hot.
One of the primary kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
Nuts as well as various seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Something you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetable masala cheese toast-open sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!