Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy & crunchy chickpeas/ kabuli chana in airfryer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy & Crunchy Chickpeas/ Kabuli Chana In Airfryer is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy & Crunchy Chickpeas/ Kabuli Chana In Airfryer is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy & crunchy chickpeas/ kabuli chana in airfryer using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy & Crunchy Chickpeas/ Kabuli Chana In Airfryer:
- Make ready 1 cup Kabuli channa
- Take 1/4 tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Get 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 pinch asafoetida
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cooking oil
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Get as needed Water for soaking
- Prepare As per taste Chat masala (optional)
Steps to make Spicy & Crunchy Chickpeas/ Kabuli Chana In Airfryer:
- Wash & soak white chickpeas/ Kabuli chana overnight (8hrs) in clean water. Drain the water and dry the soaked chana thoroughly in a paper towel.
- Transfer the chanato a wide bowl and sprinkle chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder & asafoetida. Adding chat masala is optional but when added it enhances the taste. Drizzle some cooking oil. Add salt as desired and mix well
- Preheat the airfryer at 200 degrees for 5 min. Open the basket and brush some oil on the mesh and add the marinated chickpeas. Close the basket and set the temperature for 160 degrees and fry for 20 mins. Open the basket at regular intervals(only twice) and toss so that it is fried evenly. At the end of 20 mins, set the airfryer to 180 degrees and fry for another 5 min to make it crunchy. The spicy, crunchy & tasty Kabuli chanais ready.
So Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its best levels.