rava laddoo, For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Rava Laddoo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rava Laddoo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rava laddoo using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rava Laddoo:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Rava (Semolina).
- Take 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Ghee (Clarified unsalted butter).
- Get 4-5 pieces of Cardamoms powdered.
- Take 3 tbsp of Cashewnuts cut into small pieces.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Raisins.
Steps to make Rava Laddoo:
- Roast the Rava in 2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter) until the colour starts to change. Let it cool down half way through. Mix the sugar, roasted rava and cardamom powder, put in dry grinder and fine grind it. Heat a pan with the remaining clarified butter. Toss in the cashewnuts and then the raisins. Add to the pan the grinded Rava-sugar mixture and mix well. Turn off the heat..
- If you can handle the hot Rava mixture then right way you can shape into tight laddoos (small round balls) or wait until its little bit cool. When the mixture is hot it is advisable to roll out tight laddoos as the butter will hold the mixture together..
- Apply 2 drops of oil or ghee on your palm and roll out the mixture in smalls rounds. During the process of rolling out, if the mixture becomes cold, you can reheat it again and then roll out. Garnish with raisins or cashewnuts. Place it in the fridge for an hour, so the laddoos are set. There after the laddus can be relished anytime and it can be stored in an airtight container for 1 to 2 weeks..
- Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE this Blog and like us on www.facebook.com/inishkitchen if you have liked this recipe and wish to receive more updates on the upcoming posts..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rava laddoo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Rava Laddoo: Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.