Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed rice cake / chwee kueh. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed rice cake / chwee kueh using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh:
- Get 150 g rice flour
- Prepare 15 g wheat flour
- Prepare 15 g corn flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 450 ml water
- Make ready 400 ml water + 1/2 tsp salt + 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare Ingredients for topping:
- Get 150 g preserved radish
- Make ready 75 g sweet pickled mustard cabbage
- Get 4 tbsp minced shallot
- Take 4 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp dried prawn, soaked and minced
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Get 2 tsp light soy sauce
- Get 1/4 tsp dark soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chicken powder (no MSG added)
Steps to make Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh:
- Mix all flour with 400 ml of water, set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Boil 450 ml of water with salt and sugar, pour directly into flour mixture. Stir well.
- Brush little oil onto the mould and place in steamer for awhile.
- Pour batter into hot moulds about 3/4 full.
- Steam at high heat for about 12 minutes.
- Remove moulds from steamer to cool for about 10 minutes before scoop out from the mould.
- Method for the topping: Soak persevered radish and pickled mustard in water for 15 minutes, rinse and drain well.
- Chop radish and mustard into small pieces using a food processor.
- Heat up 1/2 cup of oil in the pan, fry dried prawn fro about 1 minute until fragrant. Add in minced garlic and shallot.
- Add in preserved radish and pickled mustard, mix well until the oil is absorbed, cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in seasoning, mix well and allow it to cool.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steamed rice cake / chwee kueh recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!