Sugarfree Rava Coconut Laddoo.
sugarfree rava coconut laddoo, Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Sugarfree Rava Coconut Laddoo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sugarfree Rava Coconut Laddoo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sugarfree rava coconut laddoo using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugarfree Rava Coconut Laddoo:
- Get 100 gms of rava/semolina.
- Prepare 100 gms of fresh coconut shredded.
- Take 5 of tbn jaggery powder.
- Get 1 of tbn green cardamom powder.
- Get 5-8 of tbn ghee.
- Get 4 of tbn powdered mixed nuts.
Steps to make Sugarfree Rava Coconut Laddoo:
- Melt 2 tbn ghee and add the semolina and dry roast till slightly browned.
- Now add shredded coconut and jaggery powder and mix well.
- As the mix starts drying add the rest of the ghee and cardamom powder and keep stirring till the mix starts to leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add powdered nuts and mix well. Take of heat.
- Prepare ladoos while the mix is warm.
- Store in airtight box and consume.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sugarfree rava coconut laddoo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Sugarfree Rava Coconut Laddoo: For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.