Foods That Make You Happy
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garnished couscous. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garnished Couscous is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Garnished Couscous is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have garnished couscous using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garnished Couscous:
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of couscous.
- Take of Green peas.
- Take 7 of medium Green beans, chopped.
- Take 5 of medium Carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium Onions.
- Make ready 1 of Garlic clove.
- Get 3 of medium red pepper, blended or chopped.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of n Veg oil.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning.
Steps to make Garnished Couscous:
- Fry Oil and a little diced Onion in a pot.
- Add the blended pepper and garlic, allow to fry for a minute.
- Add seasonings to taste, chopped Green beans, carrot and peas.
- Add a little water and allow the veggies to cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add a cup of warm water and allow to simmer.
- Gently Pour out the 1/2 pack couscous and sliced onions, mix gently and allow to cook slowly using a medium heat. Be careful not to add too much water as it may soak the couscous Do not use high heat to avoid burning.
- Enjoy hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food garnished couscous recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods also!
Garnished Couscous: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these hints instead!