Motichur laddu. Here I am making motichoor ladoo in this video you can easily learn and make motichoor ladoo I have shared all my tips and tricks and also shared step by. Motichoor ke Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Miniature boondi made out of besan/chickpea flour batter fried in ghee, then simmered in sugar syrup and formed into.
So thought let me make this Motichur Laddu for that person who is everything to me – my mentor, my inspiration when I need them most. See great recipes for Motichur laddu too! Motichoor laddu recipe or motichur Ladoo is a round-shaped dessert that is made from besan which is combined with other ingredients to form fine, small sweet balls.
motichur laddu, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Motichur laddu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Motichur laddu is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Here I am making motichoor ladoo in this video you can easily learn and make motichoor ladoo I have shared all my tips and tricks and also shared step by. Motichoor ke Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Miniature boondi made out of besan/chickpea flour batter fried in ghee, then simmered in sugar syrup and formed into.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook motichur laddu using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Motichur laddu:
- Take of For boondi–.
- Get 2 cups of besan.
- Get 2 tbsp of rava / semolina.
- Take 1/4 tsp of saffron food colour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready of as required oil for frying.
- Take of For sugar syrup–.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of saffron food colour.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of cashew chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of pistachios, chopped.
Chickpea flour is fried in either ghee or. Laddu or laddoo or avinsh is a sphere-shaped sweet originating from the Indian subcontinent. Laddus are primarily made from flour, fat (ghee/butter/oil) and sugar. Laddus are often made of gram flour but can also be made with semolina.
Steps to make Motichur laddu:
- in a large bowl take besan and rava. If using coarse besan avoid adding rava.also, add saffron food colour..
- Mix well making sure it's combined well..
- Now add 1 cup water and prepare a thick lump-free batter..
- Add ½ cup of more water and mix well..
- Boondi prepared using an oil strainer or small holes perforated spoon..
- Pour prepared besan batter and slowly tap with the help of ladle, making sure the drops of besan fall into the oil..
- Do not overcrowd the boondis and stir.Once they are almost crisp, take off and drain over the kitchen paper towel.keep aside..
- In a large thick bottomed pot, take sugar and saffron food colour. add of water and dissolve sugar..
- Allow it to boil for 4 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. do not allow sugar syrup to attain string consistency..
- Further, add cardamom powder and lemon juice to sugar syrup. lemon juice prevents sugar syrup from crystallizing..
- To the hot sugar syrup, add prepared boondi.
- Mix well and make sure to coat all the boondi with sugar syrup. continue to cook for 2 -3 minutes or until sugar syrup thickens..
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, sugar syrup is absorbed completely by boondi..
- Add 2 tbsp cashew and 2 tbsp pistachios. mix well. Prepare the ladoo taking a small amount of boondi. add milk if required, to make moist laddu..
- Finally, motichoor laddu is ready to be served or refrigerate for a week..
Motichoor ke Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Foodworks Presents – Motichoor Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Secret recipe formula of this motichoor ladoos is small boondi made. sharmilazkitchen.com/recipe-items/perfect-motichur-laddu-recipe-halwai-style-indian-popular-sweet. Motichoor ke Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Foodworks Presents – Motichoor Ladoos or Motichur Laddu.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food motichur laddu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Motichur laddu: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.