Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Salad.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican black bean quinoa salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mexican black bean quinoa salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Salad:
- Get 1 cup of white quinoa.
- Take 1/4 cup of red quinoa.
- Take 1 cup of fresh corn niblets.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 of red, yellow bell pepper finely chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeno finely chopped.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of or 1 teaspoon cayenne to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Salad:
- bring quinoa, corn, pinch salt to boil..
- cover and simmer on low heat for about 20mins.
- whisk together spices and lime juice.
- combine all ingredients and mix. serve hot or cold.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mexican black bean quinoa salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well!
Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Salad: As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!