Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta. This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious! This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights.
While the bacon and chicken are great together, I simply like to add garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to make the sauce taste even. Add the pasta and peas and toss to combine (adding a little of the reserved cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce). I love recipes that come with a dash of nostalgia and this one never fails to deliver.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy chicken and spinach pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious! This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights.
Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy chicken and spinach pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta:
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take bunch of fresh spinach leaves.
- Get 500 grams of Penne or any pasta noodle cooked as per instructions.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms, sliced/chopped.
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken breasts (boneless & skinless) sliced.
- Take 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 100 grams of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 50 grams of mozzarella cheese.
In what now feels like another life Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. The soft spinach, creamy sauce and tender pieces of chicken work wonders together alongside the pasta. It's great for sharing with the whole family and a great way of sneaking vegetables into your child's diet too. Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta. featured in Tasty's Best Pasta Recipes.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta:
- Add oil and 2 tablespoons of butter in skillet and heat to medium. Cook chopped onions until translucent and garlic until golden brown for about 3-5 minutes..
- Add chicken breasts and cook for about 10 minutes..
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Pour cream, milk and cheese. Simmer in low fire for about 10 minutes. Make sure to stir to every 3 minutes to avoid the cream from burning..
- Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until wilted..
- Serve over cooked pasta (use remaining butter)..
Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach is wilted. Add the cream, Parmesan, an red pepper flakes and bring to a boil. Add the penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy, homemade Alfredo sauce made with Parmesan cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy chicken and spinach pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta: So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.