Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Take 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Get 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- Make ready of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 500 ml of beef broth.
- Take 250 ml of cooking cream.
Steps to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker: So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.