Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust).
breakfast pizza (stuffed crust), Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast pizza (stuffed crust) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Get of Bread/Pizza/Handmade dough.
- Make ready 1 bag of Shredded cheese of your choice [mozzarella cheese].
- Prepare 4-6 of eggs [depending on size your making].
- Take 1 splash of milk.
- Prepare of Desired amount of Cooked Bacon.
- Make ready of Desired amount of Cooked Sauage.
- Prepare 5 of string cheese sticks.
- Get of Cooking spray.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Melted butter w/ brush for spreading.
Steps to make Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Cook Bacon and Sauage. Set aside to cool, once cooled, crumble into small bits and pieces. Set aside until needed for your toppings..
- Pre-heat the oven at 400-425 depending on how well done (crispy) you want the crust to be..
- Remove wrapping or Open the string cheese sticks from there individual packaging and cut them in half. Set aside..
- Spread some flour out on counter or put flour directly on the dough and working into the size of your Pizza pan. **If your doing stuffed crust pizza stretch the dough an additional 2-3" beyond edge of pan, enough to roll a 1/2 a cheese stick into the crust—creating the stuff crust** do this all the way around your pizza or half way if others don't want stuff crust..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the splash of milk, and mix together with a whisk until one solid looking color..
- Spray your pizza/round flat baking pan with cooking spray. Just enough so pizza don't stick to your pan. !!!warning… There have been times where I have sprayed my pan a little to early, tried working my dough on said pan and got very frustrated, b/c the dough is constantly shrinking down! That's why I recommend doing a size check every now and then before committing the dough to pan once it's been sprayed!.
- Pour your beaten eggs on your dough, making sure it covers all of the dough, ***think of this as the, pizza "sauce" layer*** touching the crust completely around. TIP: if you notice the egg is very thin and not completely touching the crust 100% around,–beat 1 egg with a splash of milk and pour onto crust, continue to do so, 1 egg w/ a splash of milk at a time until the eggs/ "sauce.
- Now time for toppings! Add your shredded cheese first, once your happy with your amount of cheese, then add your bacon and sauage next….add as little or as much as you want!.
- Carefully place in heated oven. Top/middle rack, depending on prefered doneness you want..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on how soft or crispy you want your crust to be. That's it! Easy right!?.
- (optional) Once you pull out of oven immediently spread butter around top-most part of crust, and chase around with garlic powder. (optional).
- Allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes after pulling from oven. Then cut your pizza into as many slices as you'd like! ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breakfast pizza (stuffed crust) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust): For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.