Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy tortellini soup with kale. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy tortellini soup with kale using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale:
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage removed from the casing.
- Get 2 of onions, diced.
- Take 4 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Get 2 of Bou vegetable bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Bou beef bouillon cube.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 3 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 lb of frozen tortellini.
- Get 6 cup of kale, destemmed and torn.
Steps to make Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale:
- Turn your slow cooker to high and add 4 cups water and the bouillon cubes. I use Bou brand..
- In a skillet, brown the sausage breaking up the large pieces..
- Add the sausage to the slow cooker..
- Saute the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until softened..
- Add the vegetables, and the Italian seasoning to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7 hours..
- Turn the cooker to high if not already and add the evorated milk. Allow to come to a simmer (~30 min).
- Stir the corn starch and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl. All the starch slurry and frozen tortellini to the soup and cook until the pasta is soft (~30 min)..
- Add the kale, submerging with a spoon, and cook until the kale wilts and is tender (~10 min)..
- Adjust the consistency of the soup with water or milk. I used about a cup. Season with salt and pepper to taste and plate in bowls with crusty bread..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy tortellini soup with kale recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!