Taisen's breakfast pizza.
taisen's breakfast pizza, Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Taisen's breakfast pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Taisen's breakfast pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have taisen's breakfast pizza using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taisen's breakfast pizza:
- Get 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough ( or you can use anything else, even Cresent rolls ).
- Get 1 packages of any flavor sausage ( I used maple , but going for hot next time ).
- Take 6 of to 8 eggs.
- Prepare 1 envelope of of sausage gravy mix or you can make your own like I did ( my recipe for it will be linked below ).
- Take 2 of to 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, or use 1 block and shred however much you like ( use as little or as much as you like ).
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste ( for eggs and gravy ).
- Get 1 of pepper to taste ( for eggs and gravy ).
- Make ready 1 of milk ( for your eggs ).
- Prepare 1 of bacon ( optional ).
- Make ready 1 of green peppers ( optional ).
- Make ready 1 of red peppers ( optional ).
- Take 1 of onion ( optional ).
Instructions to make Taisen's breakfast pizza:
- First start frying your sausage until it is cooked all the way through. Take the cooked sausage and set it aside in a bowl lined with paper towels. Keep the grease from the sausage in the frying pan if your making your own gravy..
- Pre heat your oven to the package directions..
- Start making your gravy. If you want to make my gravy, here is the recipe for it. If your using the one in an envelope, follow those directions as I have never used it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/438375-taisens-easy-sausage-gray-with-biscuits.
- Add your sausage back into the gravy, and keep it nice and warm so that it doesn't take to long in the oven. You can also save some of the sausage to add into your eggs like I did while scrambling them..
- If your using the pizza dough, put some flour down on a cookie sheet. Spread the dough with your fingers or you can use a rolling pin. You can keep it thick or thin it out..
- If you are using crescent rolls, place them with the pointy part in the middle and go around in a circle making a pizza shape on a pizza pan. Pinch the seams well to seal them together. You can also use an egg wash to help. I don't have a picture of this to explain better, but the next time I make this , I will as I plan on trying it this way. You may want to spray the pan or use parchment paper.
- Cook the dough or crescent rolls until almost all the way done. If you cook it all the way , it's ok just be careful when you put it back in so you don't burn it..
- While the dough is baking, start your eggs. Make scrambled eggs however you normally do. I just add milk, salt and pepper to mine. I took some of my sausage and added it to my eggs..
- If you are using a block of cheese, shred that up..
- On your cooked dough or whatever your using, spread your sausage gravy evenly over top. Leave an edge so that it basically becomes like the pizza crust. Next , top that with eggs. Last, but not least, spread your cheese all over the top..
- Place this back into the oven and get the dough all the way cooked ( which should only be about the same time as it will take to melt the cheese ) . After the cheese is melted, it should be nice and hot and done all the way. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taisen's breakfast pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Taisen's breakfast pizza: For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.