Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 2 pints of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped fresh sage.
- Make ready 1 lb of italian sausage, cooked & diced.
- Prepare 8 cup of sourdough bread, cubed (1 loaf).
- Make ready 4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 1 of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 of freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking dish with nonstick spray..
- Cook the vegetables: heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are lightly golden, 5-6 minutes more..
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Stir in the rosemary, sage & sausage; cook, tossing occasionally, until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl..
- Prepare the stuffing: Add the bread to the bowl and toss with the mushroom mixture to combine. Gradually pour in the broth, tossing well as you pour to ensure it coats the bread mixture evenly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour the stuffing into the prepared baking dish and bake until the stuffing is heating through and the top is golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Let cool slightly; serve warm..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. And now you are aware that it can help improve your mood too!
Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing: See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!