Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, striped fresh raspberry cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have striped fresh raspberry cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Make ready of for crust.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Taho, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, finey crushed.
- Take of for raspberry swirl cheesecake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of fresh or thawed frozen raspberries.
- Get 3 (8 oz) of packs cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1 container (8 oz) of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Get 4 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Take as needed of fresh raspberries,.
- Take as needed of whipped cream,.
Steps to make Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Make crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Finely chop cookies in the food processor or blender..
- Measure out 2 1/2 cups and combine with the melted butter until well moistened.
- Press in bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Freeze while making filling.
- Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree.
- Strain through a finenmesh strainer, pressing hard to extract all juice into a small sauce pan. Discard seeds.
- Heat and cook until thickened and reduced to 2/3 cup, 3 to 5 minutes, stir and watch it it cooks quickly.
- Make raspberry swirl cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating each egg in, stir in sour cream until blended.
- Remove 4 cups of cheesecake to a bowl and add raspberry puree, stir to blend.
- Starting with plain cheesecake batter pour 1 cup into center of crust, don't spread it out.
- Pour 1 cup of raspberry filling directly into center of the plain filling, again let it spread without touching it.
- Repeat this alternating batters until its all used up don't smooth batter out, it will do it as it bakes.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake 60 to 70 minutes, it should be still jiggly in the center, and puffy and moist on the edges. Cool completely at room temperature before covering and chilling 8 hours or overnight.
- Unlock the sides of the springform pan.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and whipped cream when serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food striped fresh raspberry cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!