Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy carrot & apple salad with dill & blue cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy carrot & apple salad with dill & blue cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese:
- Get of Salad:.
- Prepare 2.5-3 cups of shredded or julienned carrots (about 3 or 4 medium carrots).
- Get 1 of small apple, cored and diced (I used Gala today.).
- Get 2 Tablespoons of minced onions (or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder).
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of chopped fresh dill (or 2 to 3 teaspoons dried dill).
- Get of Dressing:.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise (or yogurt or sour cream if you like).
- Take 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (just 1 Tablespoon if using yogurt or sour cream).
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt (Start at the lower end. You'll need less salt if mayo, more if yogurt or sour cream).
- Take of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese (feta and chevre also work).
Steps to make Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese:
- Put all your salad ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Add dressing ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with blue cheese (and a little more dill if you like)..
- Enjoy! (With trash nachos or whatever. :P).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy carrot & apple salad with dill & blue cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese: As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!