Cornflake Chicken Nugget.
cornflake chicken nugget, Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Cornflake Chicken Nugget is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cornflake Chicken Nugget is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornflake chicken nugget using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornflake Chicken Nugget:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast Halves.
- Get 140 g of Cornflakes.
- Make ready 0.5 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 0.25 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
Instructions to make Cornflake Chicken Nugget:
- Put cornflakes, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper into a food processor..
- Cut chicken breast into small 1 inch cubes. Coat it with all-purpose flour and then with egg and crushed cornflakes mix..
- Put chicken nuggets onto a baking sheet and bake at 180 (355) degrees for 18 minutes..
- Dip into your favourite sauce and enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cornflake chicken nugget recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Cornflake Chicken Nugget: For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.