Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken.
baked parmesan crispy chicken, In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked parmesan crispy chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken:
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts cut into half crosswise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of mayonnaise.
- Take 3/4 cup of of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 cup of of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of of crushed cornflakes.
- Get 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 2 tsp of of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of chicken seasoning.
- Take 1 of Salt & ground pepper to season.
- Make ready 1 of Butter to grease the baking dish (or cooking spray if available).
Steps to make Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken:
- – Preheat the oven to 220°F C. Grease a baking dish and set aside..
- – Mix the mayo, ¼ of Parmesan, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chicken seasoning and salt and pepper..
- – In a plate mix the bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes, ½ cup of Parmesan, basil and oregano..
- – Cover one side of the chicken with a thin layer of the mayonnaise mix then place in the breadcrumb mix. Turn chicken breast over and repeat to cover the other side..
- – Place the chicken breasts in the greased baking dish. Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Do not cook for too long to avoid ending up with dry pieces of chicken..
- – You may add some parmesan shavings and some chopped fresh basil when serving..
- – I served this with my potato gratin muffins and my lemon and garlic mushrooms (see recipes)..
- – Enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baked parmesan crispy chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken: If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.