Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti.
chicken parmesan + spaghetti, Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan + spaghetti using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Get of Roasted Chili Flakes, Pinch (Optional).
- Take 350 g of Alce Nero's Organic Tomato Sauce Napoletana,.
- Make ready Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Make ready of Chicken Parmesan:.
- Get 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- Get of Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging.
- Make ready 1 of Egg Light Beaten,.
- Make ready of Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Get of Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging.
- Make ready of High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging.
- Prepare of Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch.
- Make ready Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Make ready of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, For Topping.
- Make ready of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated, For Topping.
- Make ready of Plating:.
- Get 300 g of Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,.
- Take 1 Handful of Fresh Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Take 1 Handful of Fresh Basil Chiffonade,.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a skillet over low heat, add Alce Nero's olive oil. Add garlic and chili flakes. Allow the garlic and chili flakes to simmer in the oil for about 15 mins. *The heat has to be on super low, or the garlic will burn very fast.*.
- As soon as the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl. Add in Alce Nero's tomato sauce. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix. Set aside until ready to use. *The sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.*.
- Prepare the chicken parmesan. Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. Place the chicken breast on the working surface. Wrap with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness..
- Dredge the chicken with flour. Shake off any excess. In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. Mix to combine well..
- Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr..
- In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. Combine everything together. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. *To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.*.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. *You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.*.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Top each chicken with mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano. Wack into oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and set aside..
- To plate. *It is best to cook the pasta concurrently with the chicken. So that when the chicken is outta the oven, you can immediately plate and serve.* Bring a pot of 3 liters of water to a boil..
- Season with sea salt until it tastes like the ocean. Add in the Alce Nero's spaghetti. Cook until al dente. Transfer the pasta into the tomato sauce..
- Adjust the amount of tomato sauce to your preference. Less is always more. Add in parsley, basil and more parmigiano..
- Toss to combine well and until the pasta is fully coated with the sauce. If the mixture gets too thick, add in 1 TBSP of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce. Twirl pasta onto serving plate..
- Garnish with more basil and parmigiano. Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the plate. Place the chicken parmesan onto the sauce. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken parmesan + spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti: Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.