(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker Trust me, this potato soup is both easy and delicious. If you love potatoes and cheese, it's really a no-brainer. Oh, and SO MANY of you have.
I know my husband dreams that someday we will move to somewhere colder but I really can't do cold weather. This savory crock pot potato soup recipe is the perfect loaded potato soup. We tested a lot of potato soup recipes over the last several monts and THIS one.
(crock pot) cheese potato soup, Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker Trust me, this potato soup is both easy and delicious. If you love potatoes and cheese, it's really a no-brainer. Oh, and SO MANY of you have.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have (crock pot) cheese potato soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of stock chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Make ready 1 bunch of red potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
For this amazing Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup, I used my Travel Crock Pot. It was the perfect size, and I love that I could set the timer and not have to worry about watching the clock. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having Many of you have already discovered my classic Potato Soup recipe on the blog, which will forever and always be my favorite. But nearly every other comment we.
Steps to make (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces..
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it..
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !.
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting..
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme..
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot..
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!.
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!.
- 5-6 hours later… taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup..
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!.
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours..
If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Crock-Pot Potato Soup will warm you through the winter months. We love using Yukon gold potatoes for potato soup as they are creamy and make for the best texture in the soup. Russets are also great because they mash well and their starch will help further thicken the soup! Creamy & tasty, this recipe for Crock-Pot Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup is a great dinner and full of Italian flavors with cheesy tortellini & sausage!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food (crock pot) cheese potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Additionally before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.