hashbrown casserole, Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hashbrown Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hashbrown Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hashbrown casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hashbrown Casserole:
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen hashbrowns.
- Take 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 12 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 16 oz of Velveeta, diced.
- Make ready 1 stick of Melted Butter, divided.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of crushed cornflakes.
Instructions to make Hashbrown Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375°..
- Combine soup, onion, sour cream, cheese..
- Add hashbrowns and 1/2 stick melted butter. Mix well..
- Spread mixture in casserole dish, top with crushed cornflakes..
- Drizzle with remaining butter..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hashbrown casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
Hashbrown Casserole: For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.