Baked Chicken Nuggets.
baked chicken nuggets, For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Baked Chicken Nuggets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Chicken Nuggets is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken nuggets using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- Get 3 – 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper ground.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cornflakes.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- I first began by mincing the chicken breasts in a food processor. I know you can buy store bought chicken mince, but I wanted to make my own as I will know it will only have chicken and not anything else in it!.
- Once you have chicken mince, add the garlic powder, salt and ground pepper..
- I powdered the cornflakes in my spice grinder to a coarse powder. Grate the parmesan (I like mine freshly grated but store bought grated parmesan is ok too). Mix the ground cornflakes and grated parmesan cheese together in a bowl..
- With wet hands, roll and flatten out the chicken mixture into nugget patties..
- Then roll the nuggets into the cheese-cornflake mix..
- When I made these, I lined them up on a baking sheet and stuck it in the freezer for a couple of hours. Once they hardened up, I transferred them all into a ziploc bag and put it back in the freezer..
- When you are ready to bake these little treats, preheat the oven to 200C..
- Bake them until cooked through. The outer crumb part will get a nice cooked through color / look to it. It took me about 15mins. The nuggets puffed up a bit too for me when they were cooked through. Do keep an eye on the nuggets as you don't want it to over cook cause the chicken meat will dry up when you cook it too much..
- Transfer to a serving platter, squeeze some tomato sauce next to it and serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baked chicken nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Baked Chicken Nuggets: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.