popcorn chicken, For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Popcorn Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Popcorn Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook popcorn chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Popcorn Chicken:
- Make ready 160 grams of Chicken (chopped in small popcorn size pieces).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Curry Masala.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cornflakes.
- Get of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Popcorn Chicken:
- First marinate the chicken with 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste, ½ tsp Baking soda, ½ pepper powder, ¼ tsp Salt, 2 tsp Tomato Ketchup, ¼ tsp Curry Masala and 1 Egg and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, grind or crush ½ cup cornflakes..
- Now take 1 marinated popcorn and coat well on the crushed cornflakes. Reapet the process for all the pieces of popcorn..
- Refrigerate the pieces for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes deep fry the Popcorn Chicken, remove from heat, Serve and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food popcorn chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Popcorn Chicken: For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.