popcorn chicken, Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Popcorn Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Popcorn Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have popcorn chicken using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Popcorn Chicken:
- Take 150 gms of boneless chicken, cut into cubes.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1 cup of cornflakes cereal, coarsely crushed.
- Take Some of oil for frying.
- Get For of the spice mix:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take pinch of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Popcorn Chicken:
- In a bowl, add the boneless chicken, salt, paprika powder, white pepper powder, corn flour, garlic powder..
- Also add egg and mix all these ingredients thoroughly and marinate the chicken for about 20-30 minutes..
- Mix bread crumbs and cornflakes together in a separate bowl and keep aside..
- Take each marinated chicken piece, coat each piece well with bread crumbs and cornflakes mixture.
- Heat oil for frying..
- Drop each coated chicken piece into the oil..
- Deep fry the chicken pieces on low flame for about 8-10 minutes until they turn golden red colour..
- For baking, preheat the oven to 180°C. Bake these for approximately 15-20 minutes till they turn golden brown in colour..
- In the meanwhile, mix together all the spice mix ingredients in a small bowl..
- Dust the chicken pieces with the spice mix as soon as they are fried. I usually sprinkle the spice mix and toss the chicken while it’s still hot as this will help coat the spice mixture all over the chicken..
- Serve hot with some mayo sauce or tomato ketchup..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food popcorn chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Popcorn Chicken: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.