Malay Chicken Korma.
malay chicken korma, Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Malay Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Malay Chicken Korma is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have malay chicken korma using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malay Chicken Korma:
- Make ready 350 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless).
- Make ready of Kurma Powder recipe;.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get of The 4 Sekawan Spice Mix (See Note).
- Make ready 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Make ready 3 pods of Cardamom.
- Make ready 4 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients;.
- Take 1 pc of Nutmeg (pounded) or 1-2 pinches of nutmeg powder.
- Get 2 pc of Candle Nuts (pounded).
- Take 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Take 40 g (4 cloves) of Shallots.
- Prepare 20 g (3 cloves) of Garlic.
- Prepare 20 g (1.5 cm) of Ginger.
- Take 1 pc of Lime (juice squeezed).
- Take 3 pc of Green Chillies (sliced).
- Take 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt (marinade).
- Prepare as needed of Salt (season).
Instructions to make Malay Chicken Korma:
- Marinade the chicken with 1 tsp salt and half the Kurma powder for 30 minutes..
- When ready, heat the cooking oil in a wok on high heat. Then, fry the 4 Sekawan spice mix with shallots, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Then add the remaining Kurma powder and fry it for another 10 seconds..
- Add the chicken and fry it until both sides are brown. Then add coconut milk, half the green chillies, palm sugar, nutmeg, candle nuts and mix well. Bring it to a boil and then turn the heat down to low heat..
- Cover with a lid and let everything cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Check and stir every 3 minutes and season with extra salt if necessary. When sauce has thicken, pour in the juice and serve it in a serving plate and garnish with the remaining green chillies..
- NOTE; the 4 sekawan (The Four Friends) is a well known spice blend in Malay. Sometimes it's known as 3 Sekawan (The 3 Amigos minus the Cloves)..
- I have used Greek yogurt along with coconut milk to give more rich taste..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food malay chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Malay Chicken Korma: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.