Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille.
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken ratatouille. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot chicken ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Take 1 of large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken).
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz).
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dry basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained).
- Get 1 of large eggplant, cut into cubes.
- Get 3 of zucchini, cut into coins.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of parsley Flakes.
- Make ready of Fresh garlic, minced (5-6).
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)……
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone – in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot……..
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas……
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all…..
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours……
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot chicken ratatouille recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these hints instead!