Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs.
chicken korma and hard boiled eggs, For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken korma and hard boiled eggs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Take 2 of lbs Boneless Thighs Meat of Chicken cut up in small pieces..
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of MDH Chicken curry Masala..
- Get 2 Tbsp of Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric (fresh) Paste..
- Get 1 of Medium Onion Chopped..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher Salt..
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of Yogurt..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds..
- Make ready 2 of Fresh Hot Green Chillies..
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Water..
- Get 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs Sliced..
- Take of Fresh cilantro (chopped).
Instructions to make Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs:
- In a bowl marinate chicken mixed with 1 Tbsp Masala, 1 Tbsp Ginger/Garlic/Tumeric Paste, for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a big enough pot, add cumin seeds add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add marinated chicken and cook about 5 minutes, add remaining 1TB masala and 1 Tbsp Ginger,Garlic, Tumeric Paste. Add Green Chillies and water. Cook for 10 mins..
- Add Yogurt and cook for 20 minutes on low heat. Add hard boiled eggs mix and cook 5 more minutes. Add cilantro on top. Serve with Basmati Rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken korma and hard boiled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs: By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.