Spicy Chicken Korma.
spicy chicken korma, Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Spicy Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Chicken Korma is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chicken korma using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Korma:
- Prepare of Curry Paste.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 large of green chilli (leave seeds in).
- Take 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Get 2 tbsp of ground almond.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Take 1 piece of ginger.
- Take 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Make ready 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of chick peas.
- Prepare 3 large of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Get 1 tbsp of almond flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Korma:
- Toast the cumin and coriander seeds for 1/2 mins in a hot pan with a little bit of oil.
- Add all ingredients from the paste to a food processor and process until you are left with a paste. Add water if necessary. Put paste to one side..
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add ginger, onion, chilli and coriander and cook for 10mins.
- Add the chicken, curry paste, dessicated coconut and mix so chicken is covered.
- Add the chick peas and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, and cook for 40mins.
- Add almond flakes to serve with rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Spicy Chicken Korma: Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.