Grandpa Style Chicken Qorma.
grandpa style chicken qorma, Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Grandpa Style Chicken Qorma is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grandpa Style Chicken Qorma is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grandpa style chicken qorma using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandpa Style Chicken Qorma:
- Make ready 800 gm of Chicken.
- Make ready 500 gm of potatoes.
- Get 3-4 of Thinly sliced onions.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Make ready 2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Make ready 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready As needed of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take Handful of coriander fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Grandpa Style Chicken Qorma:
- Cut potatoes in medium sized and Soak it for 30mins..
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken with Little ginger garlic paste and lime juice and keep it aside or refrigerate it for 15-20mins..
- Fry thinly slice Onions till it turns golden brown and crispy..
- Follow the same procedure with Potatoes. Fry untill golden brown.
- Now fry the marinated chicken just to get a nice coat over the skin. Do not over cook..
- In a pot add oil and sliced tomatoes cook for 5-10mins till it become mushy..
- Add in ginger garlic paste sauté for couple of minutes. Slow down the flame and add chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder and Salt. Sauté well till the oil separates from the masala..
- Add in fried potatoes followed by chicken, fried Onions, freshly Chopped coriander leaves and half a cup water. Give it a gentle stir. Let it simmer for 5-10mins, Stirring occasionally. Once done add in lemon juice to balance the flavours give it a mix and remove from the stove..
- Garnish with some Coriander leaves and crispy fried onions. Serve hot with rice or any Indian bread..
- Tips – If anyone do not want add chicken or any meat they can use vegetables. But make sure you fry them well before adding it to the gravy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grandpa style chicken qorma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Grandpa Style Chicken Qorma: By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.