chicken korma, Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Chicken Korma is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Korma is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken korma using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken full cut into pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Oil / ghee.
- Get 2 of Onion cut into thin slice.
- Prepare 2 of large Black cardamom.
- Make ready 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- Make ready 5-6 of Cloves.
- Take 3-4 of Black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
- Take 2 of small Cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika powder / red Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Coriander powder roasted & crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chili powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled Water or as required.
- Make ready 1 cup of beaten natural plain Yogurt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mace powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Butter).
- Get 1 tsp of Kewra water.
- Take of Ginger julienne for garnishing (optional).
- Prepare of Coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- In a pot add oil / ghee add black cardamom,green cardamom,cloves,black pepper corns,star anise,cinnamon sticks,cumin seeds,bay leaves and fry for 1 minute. Add onion fry until golden brown Add ginger garlic paste and fry well..
- Add chicken and fry until chicken changes color,Add salt,paprika powder,coriander powder,red chili powder,and fry well till all chicken water dry then add beaten yogurt and fry well for 2 minutes. add nutmeg powder,mace powder,mix well and add 1/2 a cup boiled water or as required cook korma for low flame 15-20 minutes or till chicken is fully cooked and all oil / ghee comes up the surface..
- Turn off the flame and Sprinkle garam masala, add kewra water and butter cover with lid for 5 minutes. Garnish with ginger julienne and Coriander served with naan, roti, pitta bread or rice. Enjoy !!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Chicken Korma: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.