Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cazuela superior de la estufa, stovetop casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cazuela superior de la estufa, stovetop casserole using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole:
- Make ready of 1st wave.
- Get 1 cup of sweet peppers multicolored.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of minced garlic heeping.
- Take 1/2 cup of celery.
- Make ready 3 ounces of bacon.
- Make ready 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Take of As you go.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Make ready of 2nd wave.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of green stuffed olives.
- Get 1 tablespoons of capers.
- Make ready 8 ounces of kale.
- Get of 3rd wave.
- Get 2/3 cup of raisins.
- Make ready 29 ounces of black beans.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare To taste of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole:
- Slice the bacon. Wash the vegetables..
- Chop the bacon, spices, onions, celery, and peppers, and to the sirloin, in a deep pan. Brown the sirloin mixture..
- When the onions are translucent add the olives, capers, kale, and tomatoes. Simmer 15-20 minutes..
- Add the beans and cheese. When simmering add raisins. Simmer 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve. I served mine with some leftover chalupa bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cazuela superior de la estufa, stovetop casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!