SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese.
sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese, The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health
Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food
SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese:
- Take of Suga Mama Mac Sauce.
- Get 2 oz of cream of chicken.
- Make ready 4 oz of cream of mushroom.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Take 8 oz of block cheese cut into small cubes.
- Take 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 packages of cooked & chopped bacon.
- Take 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 dash of your own spices (ie, white pepper, rosemary, curumin, garlic salt).
- Get 6 oz of milk.
- Take 1 dash of seasoning you like as needed. don't add too much with the saltiness of the bacon & cream of mushroom/chicken sauce.
- Prepare of Elbow Mac.
- Prepare 8 oz of Elbow Macaroni.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Take 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil macaroni 80% to completion.
- Let macaroni cool. drain & pour in glass dish.
- Sprinkle a small handful of mozzarella on the noodles. mix & set aside..
- In medium sauce pan mix: cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, milk, ranch dressing over very low heat..
- As sauce heats up but not yet boiling (2-3 mins), slowly add mild cheddar cheese cubes 2-3 at a time..
- Continue adding cheese cubes to sauce until all cubes are melted into sauce. should be smooth with no lumps. DO NOT BOIL. Stay at low heat to keep from burning cheese sauce.
- Add mushroom slices to sauce & stir for 2-3 more mins. Remove from heat..
- Add sauce to elbow macaroni in pan, making sure to not over fill to top..
- Mix sauce with elbow mac, then add bacon spreading evenly over top (save 1 cup of bacon for topping). Mix bacon with sauce & elbow mac..
- Add a handful of cheese (approx 1 cup) over the top..
- Place in oven at 350° for about 25 mins. After allotted time, sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese & 1 cup bacon over top & place in broiler (or turn broiler on) & broil for no longer than 2-3 mins…just long enough to get a golden brown slightly crispy top to make it complete….
- Remove from oven/broiler & let sit for 10-15 mins..
- (optional) add a little sour cream on top or make it a late night munchie favorite by adding fries too!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese: By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.