Steak and Potato Nachos. Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Sometimes you just need something totally delicious and comforting. Steak over nachos might not seem like a Paleo recipe at first glance, but look a little bit closer. The ingredients in this dish, while reminiscent of stadium The sweet potatoes used in this recipe are a wonderful substitute for the non-Paleo, starchy items that are typically used in Mexican-inspired foods.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak and potato nachos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak and Potato Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak and Potato Nachos is something that I have loved my whole life.
Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook steak and potato nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Prepare 2 of Russet potatoes.
- Get 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Make ready of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready of Seasoned Pepper.
- Get 1 can of Black beans.
- Make ready 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- Make ready 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Take 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Take of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- Make ready of Your favorite salsa.
Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. In a cast iron skillet or baking sheet, arrange cooked potatoes into a heap. Top with steak, then cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
Instructions to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
How about cooking steak and potato nachos? It is a great combination, right? Just take the list of the ingredients below and go to the closest grocery Steak and potato nachos is a perfect menu for the entire family, gathering party, or family reunion. The flavor is fresh along with the combination of sour. Looking for the best nachos supreme recipe?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steak and potato nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
Steak and Potato Nachos: You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!