Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken with roasted vegetables. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken with roasted vegetables using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables:
- Make ready of breast chicken.
- Get of dried basil.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Take of potato.
- Prepare of zucchini.
- Prepare of yellow capsicum.
- Get of brocolli.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- Take of rdried rosemary.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables:
- Marinade the chicken breast with olive oil, salt, pepper, dried basil and oregano for 20 min..
- For the bake vegetables: cut 3 pcs of potato, yellow capsicum, zucchini and the brocolli.add a good amount of extra virgin olive oil and add salt, pepper, dried rosemary, chilli flakes and the mince 2 cloves of garlic. (Set aside the zuccini from the vegetables) Pre heat oven to 450F and bake for 2 hours..
- Heat the grill pan and fry the breast chicken until golden brown. (10 minutes on each side of the chicken) let it rest and cover it with aluminium foil. While waiting for the vegetables to be cook..
- On the same grill pan, fry the zucchini until it begins to brown then u may add it later with the vegetables..
- Place the grilled breast chicken on top of the vegetables and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken with roasted vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well!
Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables: See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.