chicken korma, For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Chicken Korma is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Korma is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken korma using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 1 of finely diced white onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare Half of tsp dried coriander.
- Prepare Half of tsp ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready Pinch of turmeric for colour.
- Get 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raw cane or palm sugar.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- 1tbsp ghee or coconut oil in pot. Add diced onion keep on low flame.
- After 2min add chopped sweet potato. Keep heat low.
- After 5min add ginger garlic. Then add chicken and turn flame high to sear chicken cubes. Add remaining spices and stir.
- Add enough coconut milk to cook chicken and a pinch of turmeric for colour. Turn flame to medium-low.
- Simmer until sweet potatoes are cooked. Add sugar to taste.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Chicken Korma: Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.