Bacon, Potato Slider. Hence the birth of these Baked Idaho Potato Sliders. Chive biscuits loaded with a potato patty, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and a creamy chive and garlic sour cream sauce. This one right here just might be my new favorite, until the next bigger and better (or should I say smaller and better) slider comes along.
Press potato in strainer to remove excess liquid then wrap potato. Remove potatoes from oven and set oven to broil. Sprinkle the bacon and cheddar mix evenly on top of each of the potato coins.
Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon, potato slider. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon, Potato Slider is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon, Potato Slider is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hence the birth of these Baked Idaho Potato Sliders. Chive biscuits loaded with a potato patty, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and a creamy chive and garlic sour cream sauce. This one right here just might be my new favorite, until the next bigger and better (or should I say smaller and better) slider comes along.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon, potato slider using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, Potato Slider:
- Take 5 slice of bacon.
- Get 3 medium of to small potatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Remove potato sliders from baking pan and place on serving dish. With a small spoon, place a dollup of chipotle cream on top of each slider. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving about a tablespoon of bacon fat in the pan. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
Steps to make Bacon, Potato Slider:
- Chop the bacon, while doing this remove some of the fat.
- Put bacon in a ziplock bag and place in a freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Peel and rinse potatoes, then use the fine side of a box grater to grate potatoes into a strainer held over a bowl.
- Press potato in strainer to remove excess liquid then wrap potato in a cheese clothe and wring out all liquid. Add salt and mix.
- Roll potato into 1 inch balls, then flatten into disks about 1/8 inch thick, this should produce six disks.
- Cover and refrigerate the potatoes while preparing the bacon.
- Place partially frozen bacon in a food processor and chop finely.
- Bacon is done the same way as potatoes. Roll into 1 inch balls and flatten into disks about 1/8 inch thick. Should produce six disks.
- Fry bacon over medium heat until brown, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Fry potatoes until golden brown in same pan using the bacon grease, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dill.
- Place a bacon disk on a potato disk, place a 1/8 inch slice of tomato on top.
- Place a small dollop of the sour cream on tomato then garnish with a few dill leaves.
Try not to tear the skins. Set them aside until a bit later. Mash the potato flesh well with a fork, adding the butter and milk. Add the spring onions, grated cheese and mix in well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon, potato slider recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Bacon, Potato Slider: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.